A tight-knit community
Lexi-Logos Greek Language & Culture Center welcomes everyone who is interested in the Greek language and culture and wishes to improve their language skills.
Our students are people of all ages, all backgrounds, and all nationalities: professionals, Greek enthusiasts, community members, students, groups, or individuals from all over the globe.
Everyone is welcome to join our big family.
Online Greek courses available 24/7 via easy-to-use and free of charge software (Skype, Zoom, etc.)
Our students are
- people permanently residing in Athens.
- foreign employees of Athens based companies for a limited period of time.
- diplomatic missions.
- foreign university students who wish to start or continue their studies in Greece.
- foreign trainees belonging to different schools, associations, organizations, etc.
- people of Greek origin living abroad.
- tourists who wish, given the limited time, to have contact with the language.
Since 2005, people all over the world have chosen Lexi-Logos to learn Greek
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, The Netherlands, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.
We also collaborate with diplomatic missions in Greece, embassies, international companies, foundations, academic institutions, and other prestigious public or private parties that have created a solid and growing interconnected network.
- 2005 Ecole Française d’Athènes (French Archaelogical School of Athens)
- 2005 Consular Section of the Embassy of France in Greece
- 2005 Embassy of Morocco in Greece
- 2007 Brazilian Embassy in Greece
- 2007 British School at Athens (British Archaeological School of Athens)
- 2008 Irish Institute of Greece (Irish Archaeological institute)
- 2009 Canadian Institute in Greece (Canadian Archaeological institute)
- 2009 Swiss School of Archaeology in Greece
- 2010 Università di Bologna
- 2010 Swiss Embassy in Greece
- 2011 Embassy of Algeria in Greece
- 2012 Embassy of Italy in Greece
- 2013 Embassy of Denmark in Greece
- 2013 Embassy of Finland in Greece
- 2015 Embassy of Mexico in Greece
- 2015 Scuola Archeologica Italiana di Atene (Italian Archealogical School of Athens)
- 2016 Unicef Hellas
- 2016 Doctors of the World / Médecins du Monde
- 2016 Embassy of Korea in Greece
- 2016 French Embassy in Greece
- 2017 Embassy of Norway in Greece
- 2017 Embassy of Chile in Greece
- 2018 United Nations Mediterranean Action Plan
- 2018 Krieger School of Arts and Sciences, Johns Hopkins University
- 2018 Principia College St. Louis
- 2018 University of Colorado Denver
- 2018 Embassy of the Netherlands in Greece
- 2019 Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung
- 2019 Embassy of Spain in Greece
- 2019 The Fullbright Foundation in Greece
- 2019 British Council Greece
- 2021 Panteion University of Athens
- 2022 France-Greece Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Total Hellas (oil and gas group)
- Sephora (perfume, makeup, cosmetics, beauty products)
- Azadé (accessories, cosmetics, decoration)
- Cetelem (consumer finance)
- Groupama-Phoenix (Insurance)
- Dassault Aviation (aircraft manufacturer)
- Emporiki Trapeza tis Ellados (Commercial Bank of Greece – Crédit Agricole Group)
- Emporiki Leasing (Commercial Bank of Greece – Crédit Agricole Group)
- Vinci (Constructions)
- EDF Energies Nouvelles (EEN Hellas) (power generator)
- Eurocopter (Civil helicopter manufacturer)
- Turbomeca (Helicopters engines)
- Euromat (fueling system)
- Thales (electronic equipment and subsystems)
- Edenred (prepaid corporate services)
- Air France-KLM (flying company)
- Credicom Consumer Finance (bank organization)
- Teleperformance (Contact Center Outsourced Services)
- Naval Group (Submarines and Surface ships)
- Marine Traffic (Live Ships Map)
- Edmundo (Educational Services)
- Biomerieux (Medical Supplies)
- Oseven (Mobile Telematics Platform)
- Association Theatre Dionysos & Apollon www.theatre-dionysos-apollon.com
- Phonie-Graphie (Association for the Promotion of Modern Greek in France) www.phonie-graphie.org
- Lorraine France-Hellenic House (France-Hellenic Association of Nancy)
- Athens Home (Association of the French community of Athens) www.athenesaccueil.com
- Anixi (Filles Au Pair et Cours de grec) https://anixi.eu
- Pascaline Bossu (artiste, illustratrice, décoratrice) www.pascalineboss.com
- Cléa Dieudonné(Illustrator / Children book author) www.cleaplatre.com
- Lawrence Elwick(illustrator and comic strip artist) www.lawrenceelwick.com
- Gavriilidis (Éditions) https://gavrielidesbooks.gr
- L,a,boutique (Fine Art Lab and Photography gallery) www.laboutiquefineart.com
- Lexikopoleio (Dictionaries and Translations) www.lexikopoleio.com
- Chrystelle Tropée (Artist – Painter) www.lilimuse.com
- Maria Tsalla (Photographer) www.mariatsallaphotography.com and www.galazio.net
- Zanna (Artist – Painter) http://www.zanna.gr
The progress and satisfaction of our students is the main goal of Lexi-Logos and their enthusiastic comments are our reward.